Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Reality show, reality show, where did you go?



I am guilty. Guilty of loving reality shows or should I say so called "reality shows." What happened to things been real on tv? I am so sick of people acting and setting up particular false scenes on reality shows. I used to love Laguana Beach. It was so fun, seemingly innocent, and it didn't seem planned like the way The Hills has been arranged. I tried my best to get into another guilty pleasure of The Hills this past season, but I just couldn't commit. The set ups were too staged, the scenes were so unbelievable, and the last episode ruined it for me. Can we say d-r-a-m-a-t-i-c? It shouldn't be called "The Hills" anymore....it needs to be a sitcom. While I am ranting about the show, can I also say that Heidi and Spencer really disgust me? I will leave you with something I find humorous...


Heidi compares herself to Mother Teresa. She wants to act like her and be a role model. Here is my question, would Mother Teresa pose in Playboy?
hmmm I think not.

No comments: