(This is the picture I took this morning...so pretty!!!)
Monday, February 9, 2009
A little sunrise to start my day
My alarm went off this morning, and the first thing that came to my head was "No....I don't want to get out of bed!!!" The room was cold and dark, our bed was sooooo cozy too. I slowly lifted my head to see Susie snuggled in the middle of Hunter and I's legs. I did NOT want to go to work. I usually don't have such a problem getting up the in the mornings, but today I felt like I was dragging myself out of bed. I was even trying to think of excuses to go lay back in the bed with my sweet hubby and Susie. When I got out of the shower, I was still dragging around the house until I saw something in our backyard. Out of the 6 months Hunter and I have been married, I have never noticed a sunrise in our backyard. I don't know if it's because I usually don't look outside that early in the morning, but either way it was beautiful! I took it as a sign from God...he was trying to give me a little "sunshine" for my Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"Dawn breaks rosy fingered"...Shakespeare
I love you,
A LAF
Very pretty picture! Sorry you had such a bad day. I love you!
beautiful! i hate that monday morning feeling. miss u, call me soon. we need to catch up.
Post a Comment